Here are the main links in the wiki. Blue links are live and red links needs making.
Note that there will be information here your character does not know, so don’t read too much unless you can handle meta-knowledge. ;)
Hökaland stuff (the meta-game)
- Introduction to Hokaland
- Regent Attributes
- Add New House
- Hokaland House List
- Features and Patch Notes
- House Rules
- Races – Modified rules for races.
- Languages – Less languages and more dialects.
- Skill Bonus – Every player get skill bonus.
- Skill Training – Gain skills without levels.
- Damage Conversion (AC) – Armoured characters take less lethal damage.
- Masterwork – Many levels of masterwork available, and stacks with magical enhancements.
- Wounds – Mainly for RP, but also to make the world more gritty.
- Death – Death, Shock and damage.
- Damage and Healing – Increased detail.
- Hit Point – Brief article about my thoughts behind the healing/wound/shock/death rules.
- Masterwork – Though there is a lack of magical weapons, there are artisan craftsmen.
- Death Attack – Slight buff.